WorldPay Like & Share on facebook

we deliver to

Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth, Cubbington, Lillington, Whitnash, Bishops Tachbrook, Wellesbourne, Kineton, Harbury, Southam, Stratford upon Avon, Shipston on Stour, Coventry, Rugby, Solihull, and all surrounding areas!

Family Parties offer free delivery
within 10 miles of Leamington Spa.

* Further distances will be charged a small delivery fee.

* Distances are determined by Google Maps
using the postcode CV32 4XT as the start point.

Family Parties 07736308951

Cinema Copyright and Licensing

  • If you're hosting a private event at your home you do not need a Film License, a PRS Licence, or a TEN (Temporary Events Notice).
  • If you are hosting a public event you may need to purchase a Film Licence. Some venues may have this in place already.
  • If you are hosting a public event and wish to play music, you may need a PRS Music License. Some venues may have this in place already.
  • If you are hosting a public event you may need a TEN (Temporary Events Licence). In some venues, this may not be required.

To find out further information, please read on.

Looking to host a public screening?

You're more than welcome to hire our cinema equipment for your public event.

Some ideas for a public event...

  • Host a public event and sell tickets for a screening in your village hall or community centre.
  • Host a movie night for your activity club. Screen Jaws for your scuba diving or kayaking club perhaps.
  • Host a themed night whereby the guests dress up as the characters in the movie.

If you're hosting a public event, you may need to consider the information below and apply for the relevant licenses. We're more than happy to help you do this, but we can't do it on your behalf.

Temporary Events Notice

  • Currently £21.
  • Required if you wish to host a screening in a public space. For some venues, this may not be required. Please check with your chosen venue and inform them of your intentions so they can advise you further. Be sure to get a confirmation in writing.

Film Licensing

  • Required if you're hosting a public event or charging a viewing fee to watch your film screening.

Music Licensing

  • Required if you wish to play music in a public space. Most venues will have a PRS licence in place but do check in advance. Be sure to get confirmation in writing.

All Rights Reserved 2022

Member of the Bouncy Castle Network