Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation by Family Parties
In the unlikely event Family Parties cancels your booking e.g. due to dangerous weather conditions, we will offer you a refund in full, including your booking fee, or a reschedule, whichever you prefer.
Cancellation by the Hirer
Cancellation can only be done by the person named on the booking, and is a three step process.
Step 1: The hirer is to call 07736 308 951 and cancel by phone.
Step 2: The hirer is to confirm cancellation by email. The email must be sent from the email address used to make your booking.
Step 3: Family Parties will reply to your email confirming your cancellation. Please keep the email we send you, as it is proof that your booking has been cancelled.
Private bookings (those made by an individual) and School Bookings
- 14 days or more notice, 100% refund minus £25 booking fee.
- 7 - 14 days notice, 50% refund minus £25 booking fee.
- less than 7 days notice, no refund will be made and any outstanding balance will be due in full.
Business Bookings (those made by a Business, Corporation, Organisation, Charity etc)
- 28 days or more notice, 100% refund minus £25 booking fee.
- less than 28 days notice, no refund will be made, and any outstanding balance will be due in full.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Bookings carrying an outstanding balance, with 7 days or less until the party date, will be cancelled and items released so other customers may book them. Any money previously paid will not be refunded. This excludes bookings made with less than 14 days until the party date, where payment in full is required within 24 hours of placing the booking in order to secure the booking.
All refunds will be made via bank transfer within 7 days of recieving bank details from the hirer.