Cancellation, Reschedule or Refund
Cancellation by Family Parties
In the unlikely event Family Parties cancels your booking e.g. due to dangerous weather conditions, we will offer you a refund in full, including your booking fee, or a reschedule, whichever you prefer.
Cancellation or Reschedule by the Hirer
Cancellation or Reschedule can only be done by the person named on the booking.
A reschedule can only be done up until 14 days previous to the date of the booking. Any attempt to reschedule a booking within the final 14 days previous to the date shown on the booking will be treated in the same way as a cancellation.
Cancellation or Reschedule is a two step process.
Step 1: The hirer is to confirm cancellation or reschedule by email. The email must be sent from the email address used to make your booking.
Step 2: Family Parties will reply to your email confirming your cancellation or reschedule. Please keep the email we send you, as it is proof that your booking has been cancelled or rescheduled.
Private bookings (those made by an individual) and School Bookings
- 14 days or more notice, 100% refund minus the booking fee.
- 7 - 14 days notice, 50% refund minus the booking fee.
- less than 7 days notice, no refund will be made and any outstanding balance will be due in full.
Business Bookings (those made by a Business, Corporation, Organisation, Charity etc)
- 28 days or more notice, 100% refund minus the booking fee.
- less than 28 days notice, no refund will be made, and any outstanding balance will be due in full.
- Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Bookings carrying an outstanding balance, with 7 days or less until the party date, will be cancelled and items released so other customers may book them. Any money previously paid will not be refunded. This excludes bookings made with less than 14 days until the party date where payment in full is required within 24 hours of placing the booking in order to secure the booking.
All refunds will be made via bank transfer within 7 days of recieving bank details from the hirer.